The Pennsylvania Democratic Party is hiring paid canvassers to support PA candidates in local, state, and federal elections!
Job Type: Part Time, NOW – November 8th
Hours: 4pm-8pm Monday-Friday, 10:30am-2:30pm & 4pm-8pm Saturdays & Sundays. Additional morning and afternoon shifts November 5th-November 8th!
• Engage with voters by going door-to-door, educating them about ongoing elections and the importance of their votes.
• Consistently show up on time for all shifts (Early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable).
• Excellent communication and oratory skills
• Ability to memorize a short script and adjust as needed to audience
• Ability to exceed goals
• Strong interpersonal skills (Do you actually like people?)
• Ability to walk for long periods of time
• Highly Motivated
• A passion for Democratic values
• Previous canvassing experience, either paid or volunteer, is not required, but is a plus!
To apply, contact Kate Delaney at email@example.com.
The Pennsylvania Democratic Party is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.